Tactical Shotgun Pics

Shotgun pics from The High Road and AR15.com. I have a non-tactical Mossberg 500 with a blued receiver and wooden stock. My only concessions to tacticality-ful-ness are an ammo butt cuff and forward flashlight mount. Which reminds me, I need to replace the Mini-Mag flashlight with a SureFire, which is roughly the equivalent of replacing a birthday candle with a star going supernova. Oh, and I wouldn’t mind having an ammo sling (see the bottom gun in the second picture). I need one of those for killing zombies.

UPDATE: Several people have asked about the shotgun in the first picture. It’s a customized FN Tactical Police Shotgun. The fourth picture down is closer to the stock version, but has a side saddle shell carrier and holosight. They sell for around $650. All of FN’s shotgun are listed here.

14_inch_gun.gif

162996.JPG

146300.JPG

059051.JPG

fd2c8682.jpg

This entry was posted in Outdoors. Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to Tactical Shotgun Pics

1. Mike says:

Whenever I see the word ‘tactical’ I mentally replace it with the phrase ‘tricked-out’. (Similarly, the word ‘match’ should be replaced by the word ‘expensive’, and the term ‘mil-spec’ should be replaced by the word ‘black’).

If you have a chance, pick up a Mossberg 590 – that’s an inexpenisive, real fighting shotgun, miles ahead of the old 500 series. You want the version with the ghost-ring sights.

Mike: I like those defiitions!

There are better guns out there now, but the 500 was the second gun I ever had. My parents got it for me when I was about 13. I don’t expect I’ll ever get rid of it. I do have a slug barrel with rifle sights, so it’s actually a pretty good setup.

3. SayUncle says:

Quote of the day

In this pictorial of tactical shotguns over at Mr. Jones, Mike Spenis of Feces Flinging Monkey quips:

4. Fire arm says:

can i get some more information or pics about the first gun (at the top of the page) at least it’s name
    thanks at all

5. Who was that Masked “Journalist”, anyway?

The Word for the Day is: “Under Color of Law” Ironbear’s Law of Universal Access: “The probability factor of the ‘Net degrading to the intelligence and attention span of the average AOL user approaches 1.” “Bears have proven uppity all this last summer…

6. Who was that Masked “Journalist”, anyway?

7. kick ass man says:

The pics need to be more flat… like a totally 90 degrees from the back> thats what i was looking for.

8. denone7 says:

Just picked up a Mosberg 590A1 w/ a 10 round sidewinder barrel mag. and the Copstock I love it. Both accessories are from Knoxx.

Thanks

The Den.

9. The Wizard says:

on the 2nd pic (the one with 3 shotguns) on the top semi-auto shotgun what is the thing holding the 2 shells on the forearm right in front of the reciver and where can i get one?

I had never noticed that. Can’t say that I’ve ever seen one before.

11. Dale says:

I just got one of the FN tactical shotguns and wanted to know how you fit the sidesadle to it.

12. amir says:

hello !!!

13. gunnut says:

that thing in the second picture is called a “shot shell caddy”, I know that they are made by Bushmaster but not sure what else.

14. Fatboy and ALA says:

HELL YEA man nice guns

15. toby says:

i just bought a fn tactical 12 ga. with the collapsible stock, ported barrell. i bought it on impulse rather than doing research first. i’m interested what the experts have to say. if i had the cash the benelli m4 would be the one. thanks.

16. c-los says:

the shotgun at the first picture is it on sale like that

17. MADDRUMMER says:

can anyone get me any info in where i can find the accesories that are on the grey fn? feel free to emeil me.

18. Eric says:

I see you have been asked this before and sorry to ask again . But very interested in the accessories on the shotgun displayed in first picture. Could you provide those please. Stock rail, sights etc…Thank you

19. NICK says:

WANTED TO KNOW WHERE TO PURCHASE THE FN TACTICAL SHOTGUN IN THE FIRST PIC.ITS PERFECT FOR MY E.P. JOBS

20. Evan says:

This is driving me nuts… in the picture at the very bottom (where there’s 2 shotguns) what is the one on the top? The shotgun that’s packing the two pistol grips and looks very angular. I’m trying to figure out what it is. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks!

21. chad says:

hey man can you buy that fn shotgun in the first pic just how it is if so tell me where i can check them out

22. Kevin says:

hey, i have a collection of guns but want to trick-out my unpopular 12ga. Its a Springfield Savage Arms Model 67F. what can i do to make it a tactical weapon.

23. shooter says:

nice guns i’ve got the second one

24. Jared Wagner says:

The first pic is in fact a prototype from Argonaut Armament, the base gun is a Remington 870. The stock adapter was produced for market, but sadly the rail system never made it out due to inconsistencies in barrel diameter and adapting to fit all. I recieved my stock adapter, but the company went out of business. I have literature and pics that came with the adapter if anyone is interested

Jared Wagner

25. FYI,

The training world is about to see a new
    Tactical Shotgun entry. Based on FN’s new
    tactical model, this new model is the work
    of a firm which goes by the name of RAP4.
    What sets it apart from other models is the
    fact that this one is designed to fire 0.68
    caliber marking rounds, or as we prefer to
    call them Non Lethal Training Munitions.
    Initial deliveries are due to start late in
    06.

Sincerely,
    Andrew Van Der Plaats
    Non Lethal Training Munitions, LLC

26. ben says:

where do i find one of those sight rails on the gun in the first pic

27. jeremy whatley says:

i just bought a fn police shotgun and i was wondering were i can get tac parts for it can you tell me a good site to go to.

28. matthew says:

cool site

29. Nicolas says:

the picture at the bottom with the 2 shotguns the shotgun at the bottom looks like the stryker off of resident evil 4\

30. jeff steen says:

like several other comments, I have just recieved a FN tactical pump. Can you let me know how to set it up with the custom piccatenny rail and flip down frontsights

31. Jaylon Hallford says:

I was just curious as to where you got that top rail for mounting the holo sights from on the very top picture. It would be great if you could get back to me at AirborneRLTW08@gmail.com Thanks Jaylon

32. jj says:

The gun above the drum fed is a Mossberg Bullpup. No longer made.

33. chad says:

Do you know if anybody sells a rail sysytem like the first gun has on it for a mossberg 500A?
    18.5 barrel – 8 shot
    That would be so easy to set up w/ iron sights and optics. I am attaching the knoxx ind. specops stock as soon as it gets here, so I am working on sights now. Thanks for any info!!
    VERY NICE GUNS !!!!!!!

34. Zane says:

What type of gun is that that at the top of the bottom picture?

I know its a Mossberg because my buddies got one, but what model number?

35. Anonymous says:

jespiö

36. Linds says:

Just a heads up. The first shotgun shown is not an FN. FN based there pump shotguns on the Winchester 1300 Defenders and they therfore have the safety forward of trigger and they do not have a round bolt. This appears to be a Remington 870.

Ah, yes and here is a link:

37. Linds says:

Ah, yes and here is a link:

38. MAN says:

What is the drum on the last pic? It’s not the knoxx sidewinder… And would it have an adapter for my moss 590?

39. Jeremiah says:

Hey all, what is the very bottom shotgun and is it still being made? I’d love to have a Spas with an extended clip, though they don’t make them anymore.

Jeremiah

40. lee bevins says:

please inform me where to get the parts in the first picture to set up an 870 rem for home defense. thanks lee

41. Just a Guy says:

For all interested. The First Pic. as some have deduced is an 870. Its short barreled entry version which falls under NFA rules for a SBS (short barreled shotgun)so all NFA rules for purchase would apply. The rail, stock and other “tacticalness” can be found here,
    or here

42. Just a Guy says:

After looking at it again it may be a S&J Hardware CQB mark II stock adapter not a Mesa. It might have an enidine recoil reducer as well but can’t tell for sure. That stuff can be found at

43. BR says:

I have purchased a large # of products from TacticalShotgunner, extremely satisfied.
    Mostly Mesa Tactical stuff, the quality is excellent and their tech service top notch.
    I believe Just a Guy is correct in his assessment of the first picture regarding the gun and it’s accessories. I believe the top rail might be from S&J Ind., which is also available @ TSG.
    For those who are interested in setting up a home defense shotgun, there are tons of products out there for the 870 Rem., making it the easiest to customize. Be careful of quality, cheap is exactly that…. cheap. No where is the old axiom “You get what you pay for” more appropriate.