Which party contains 99 percent of the people who believe (or believed):
- O.J. is innocent
- Bush shirked his National Guard duty
- Sarah Palin’s infant child, Trig, was actually the child of her daughter
- Justice Antonin Scalia threw the 2000 election to Bush so that his son could get a legal job with the Labor Department
- The spectacularly guilty Mumia Abu-Jamal was framed
- The Diebold Corp. secretly stole thousands of Kerry votes in 2004
- Duke lacrosse players gang-raped a stripper
- Bill Clinton did not have sex with “that woman”
- Heterosexuals are just as likely to contract AIDS as gays
- John Edwards didn’t have an affair with Rielle Hunter
- John Edwards’ campaign aide Andrew Young is the father of Rielle Hunter’s child.
- And as has been recently noted, a 2007 Rasmussen poll showed that 35 percent of Democrats believe Bush knew about the 9/11 attacks in advance, while 26 percent aren’t sure …
Meanwhile in the Republican camp you’ll find Obama birthers and lots of other kooks. Neither party has a monopoly on the crazy. Anyone who votes a straight party line and swears it’s only the other side that’s ever wrong is coo coo.