It looks totally Logan’s Run.
- Yes, it’s civilian legal (18.5″ barrel, 26″ OAL), identical size to the RFB, just a little wider.
- Cylinder bore 12 gage-2.75″. 14+1 rounds.
- Manually switched dual-tube mag (7 each), switch is behind the grip, at the front of the loading/ejection opening. Switch can be centered to un-chamber a round without re-chambering.
- Bottom ejecting and loading
- Available 2011
- MSRP not yet set
- Pump action
- Compliant with the Gun Control Act of 1968 – 18″ barrel and 26.5″ overall length.
LATER: Oleg has pics.
- I learned something about using a Surefire light on a 12 gauge
- How Not to Shoot a Pistol Grip Shotgun
- Shotgun Rails
- Double Barrel Pump Shotgun, Mk II
- When shotgun silencers are outlawed, only Anton Chigurh will have shotgun silencers
- Double Barrel Pump Shotgun, Moe Szyslak-style
- Whacky Clandestine Shotguns