Kel-Tec KSG 14-shot 12 Gauge Bullpup Shotgun

It looks totally Logan’s Run.

KelTec KSG bullpup shotgun

No info on KelTec’s site yet. I found it on the re-unified The High Road. And from GlockTalk:

• Yes, it’s civilian legal (18.5″ barrel, 26″ OAL), identical size to the RFB, just a little wider.
  • Cylinder bore 12 gage-2.75″. 14+1 rounds.
  • Manually switched dual-tube mag (7 each), switch is behind the grip, at the front of the loading/ejection opening. Switch can be centered to un-chamber a round without re-chambering.
  • Bottom ejecting and loading
  • Available 2011
  • MSRP not yet set
  • Pump action
  • Compliant with the Gun Control Act of 1968 – 18″ barrel and 26.5″ overall length.

LATER: Oleg has pics.

Shotguns, y’all

This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Kel-Tec KSG 14-shot 12 Gauge Bullpup Shotgun

1. Beaumont says:

Logan wouldn’t have known what to do with it — he could barely handle his pellet gun. I’m thinking it’s more like the shotgun Michael Biehn would have had as a backup in “Aliens”.

2. travis says:

is that 12 gauge 14 round kel tec gona be legal in california

3. Pingback: Keltec KSG 14-Shot 12 Gauge Bullpup Shotgun « Soldier Systems

4. dmoney says:

Keltec likes to come up with shit they can’t produce. Where are the PMR30s, where are sub2000s, where is the KFB 308? These are all guns they can’t get built. Keltec has great ideas and designs, but they suck at producing them. I guess we’ll have to wait for Ruger to steal the rest of their ideas.

That’s the rep they’re getting for sure. I wish they’d boost their Q&A a little. I like some of the designs. I’m just not sure I want to risk playing return to sender I have a problem.

‘Course, the lack of production and the lack of Q&A all point to a small, growing company with tight capital. With a boost of money they could really take off.

6. Ross says:

I just bought a Sub-2000. Somewhat hard to come by here in California, but doable even so. I agree that the lack of PMR30 is quite annoying.

7. tradesouth says:

what happened to the p40??? and why???

8. Pingback: Keltec KSG 14-Shot 12 Gauge Bullpup Shotgun « Tactical Fanboy

9. Nick says:

Does this remind anyone else of the Pancor “jackhammer”??

10. Mark Baker says:

Actually it looks like a South African NEOSTEAD shotgun

11. Francis Hale says:

This does look exactly like the RSA Neostead. I wonder how tough it is to reload?

12. Bill Allen says:

Serious urban hardware… ‘Looks like a great tool for cleaning out an alley…!