and now it turns out he was sleeping with prostitutes? Nice guy.
A call girl working for alleged “Millionaire Madam” Anna Gristina told investigators she was paid to have sex with former U.S. Sen. John Edwards when he was in New York raising money for his failed presidential bid, DNAinfo has learned.
According to “On The Inside” sources, Edwards allegedly hooked up with one of Gristina’s high-end hookers in 2007 when the dashing pol from North Carolina brought his then high-flying presidential campaign to the Big Apple.
A couple of more marital bloopers like this and Edwards might have to give back that 2007 Father of the Year award.
“I think that Jesus would be disappointed in our ignoring the plight of those around us who are suffering and our focus on our own selfish short-term needs. I think he would be appalled, actually.”
– John Edwards
“I think every single candidate for president, Republican and Democratic have lives, personal lives, that indicate something about what kind of human being they are. And I think it is a fair evaluation for America to engage in, to look at, what kind of human beings each of us are, and what kind of president we’d make.”
– John Edwards March 27, 2007
- John Edwards, The Musical!
- Edwards tidbits
- “Some young lazy slut has charmed away my brains”
- They oughta ask for that “Father of the Year” trophy* back
- Respect: DailyKos Down; National Enquirer, Slate, Mickey Kaus, HuffPo, Lee Stranahan Up
- Is a Politician’s Personal Life Relevant? According to John Edwards It Is
- Lee Stranahan Discovers the Democrat Null Zone
- Breaking: Edwards Admits Affair, Denies Lovechild
- John Edwards Sweating It Out Until Democratic National Convention
- Charlotte Observer Scoops LA Times on Edwards Lovechild Birth Certificate
- LA Times’ Tony Pierce Interviewed
- LA Times Covers Up Explosive John Edwards Story
- TV Preacher Caught in Affair Slash Love-child Scandal