- DSLR Video – Syncing a Movie with External Audio in Adobe Premiere (2 comments)
- Help! My ph Meter is Broken (3 comments)
- Adobe is Going to Subscription Pricing for Photoshop and Other Creative Suite Apps (1 comments)
- Internet Sales Taxes, Version 42 (1 comments)
- Amazon Reviews You Can Use (1 comments)
- Turn Your WordPress/Blogger/LiveJournal Blog Into a Book or PDF (2 comments)
- Business Cards (1 comments)
- 90,000 Strong Botnet Trying to Break in to WordPress Sites (4 comments)
- iPhone 5 Battery Life (4 comments)
- Happy 1st Birthday, Charlie (1 comments)
Archives by Date
Tags1911 amazon apple ar-15 bailout banks bbq biofuels bullshit artists california china climategate conversations d40 deficit dslr video facebook fdic flash photography global warming glock gold google guns and cameras inflation interest rates investing john edwards Lost million dollar ideas mortgage mess music videos nikon nikon d7000 obama pensions preparedness remington ruger silver smith and wesson the fed unions wordpress youtube
Category Archives: Star Wars
You know how, when The Simpsons needs some material post haste, they piece together a clip show from pieces of previous Simpsons episodes? So what do the same thing, but with Facebook posts? And if you aren’t following me on … Continue reading
OR, A long line ago, in a galaxy far, far away People have found Star Wars scenes in which Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) has a coke nail. (A coke nail is a single fingernail that’s been grown long, the better … Continue reading
Seriously. Star Wars has nowhere to go but up from where it is now. Continuing its strategy of delivering exceptional creative content to audiences around the world, The Walt Disney Company has agreed to acquire Lucasfilm Ltd. in a stock … Continue reading
Via Unc. Previously – When Star Wars Meets Country Music
Star Wars Pancakes. What’s wrong with this picture?
Syrian President’s password was 12345.
First I saw this and thought it was wrong. Then I saw this, and thought it was really wrong. And then I read this, and I knew it was the wrongest of all. George Lucas says Han never shot first: … Continue reading
Cracked.com’s Movie Plot Venn Diagrams:
This is way cooler. Via Glenn. I liked this, too.
International Space Station superimposed over the Sun during the double eclipse. This shot of the ISS over the moon is cool, too. And as a Star Wars-ey bonus, the ISS looks just like a TIE fighter in those pics.
He Directed the Best. Star Wars. Ever. 10 Things You Didn’t Know About “The Empire Strikes Back”: Yoda was originally named Buffy. No, really. In George Lucas’ earliest outlines for the sequel, Luke meets a supernatural entity named Buffy, or … Continue reading