- Sometimes a Shutterbug Gets a Lucky Break (2 comments)
- QoTD – James Baldwin (1 comments)
- Word of the Day – Brigantine (Sailing) (1 comments)
- Turning on Cloudflare (1 comments)
- And Tennessee Fans Laughed and Laughed (7 comments)
- The Jerk Store called. They want Lane Kiffin back. (2 comments)
- Word of the Day – Image Macro (2 comments)
- Dark Houses are Dark (1 comments)
- Double Edged Safety Razors – Screw You, Big Razorblade (6 comments)
- Something Evil About Robots.txt I Didn’t Know (2 comments)
Archives by Date
Tags1911 amazon apple ar-15 bailout banks bbq biofuels bullshit artists california china climategate conversations d40 deficit dslr video facebook fdic flash photography global warming glock gold google guns and cameras inflation interest rates investing john edwards Lost million dollar ideas mortgage mess music videos nikon nikon d7000 obama pensions preparedness remington ruger silver smith and wesson the fed unions wordpress youtube
Tag Archives: charlie logan jones
Happy 1st, little guy. It’s been a big year. First Easter First Halloween Holding a bottle for the first time First Christmas Your mom and dad love you, kiddo.
Natalie reads to baby Charlie
Charlie is hale and hearty and getting lots of attention from his big sisters. Edited using the new Cross Process, Vignette, and Focal Zoom tools in Picasa 3.9, which isn’t too shabby. Original pic below after the jump.
He’s slept through the night twice now. Sleep is good. We like sleep.
We brought Charlie home from Children’s Hospital on Tuesday, so now the whole family is together. Baby and Melissa both had doctor’s appointments yesterday. Charlie checked out great. Melissa’s getting better. She’s going back tomorrow and Monday for followups. Having … Continue reading
Shortly after baby Charlie was born he was transferred the the NICU at another hospital because his bloodwork showed signs of an infection. To help him bond with Melissa while she was recovering the hospital, they had her sleep with … Continue reading