- Sometimes a Shutterbug Gets a Lucky Break (2 comments)
- QoTD – James Baldwin (1 comments)
- Word of the Day – Brigantine (Sailing) (1 comments)
- Turning on Cloudflare (1 comments)
- And Tennessee Fans Laughed and Laughed (7 comments)
- The Jerk Store called. They want Lane Kiffin back. (2 comments)
- Word of the Day – Image Macro (2 comments)
- Dark Houses are Dark (1 comments)
- Double Edged Safety Razors – Screw You, Big Razorblade (6 comments)
- Something Evil About Robots.txt I Didn’t Know (2 comments)
Archives by Date
Tags1911 amazon apple ar-15 bailout banks bbq biofuels bullshit artists california china climategate conversations d40 deficit dslr video facebook fdic flash photography global warming glock gold google guns and cameras inflation interest rates investing john edwards Lost million dollar ideas mortgage mess music videos nikon nikon d7000 obama pensions preparedness remington ruger silver smith and wesson the fed unions wordpress youtube
Tag Archives: have you heard of it?
Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks for reading me. Today’s my last day at work and then I’m off for a week. Really looking forward to spending time with the kids this year.
I had heard about Twilight. It was a TV show that came from a book that was made into a movie. I knew about it because The Simpsons made fun of it and because everyone talked about sparkly vampires. At … Continue reading
According to the TV commercials Titanic 3D is by the same guy who did Avatar, so I bet it’ll be really popular. If you see it, don’t tell me how it ends. I want to be surprised.
Sunday between Simpsons episodes I watched 30 minutes of Jersey Shore, with Snooki and The Situation. It’s a reality TV show about a bunch of twenty-somethings in Jersey. Somehow I thought it would be more contrived. Like there would be … Continue reading
My wife loves Adele. She thinks her CD is possibly the best 11 dollars she’s spent in her life. I must say, the gal can sing. We watched the 60 Minutes interview last night before the Grammies. I like her. … Continue reading