- “There is no such thing really as professional photographers” (and “professional” vs. expert” (2 comments)
- DSLR Video – Syncing a Movie with External Audio in Adobe Premiere (2 comments)
- Help! My ph Meter is Broken (3 comments)
- Adobe is Going to Subscription Pricing for Photoshop and Other Creative Suite Apps (1 comments)
- Internet Sales Taxes, Version 42 (1 comments)
- Amazon Reviews You Can Use (1 comments)
- Turn Your WordPress/Blogger/LiveJournal Blog Into a Book or PDF (2 comments)
- Business Cards (1 comments)
- 90,000 Strong Botnet Trying to Break in to WordPress Sites (4 comments)
- iPhone 5 Battery Life (4 comments)
Archives by Date
Tags1911 amazon apple ar-15 bailout banks bbq biofuels bullshit artists california china climategate conversations d40 deficit dslr video facebook fdic flash photography global warming glock gold google guns and cameras inflation interest rates investing john edwards Lost million dollar ideas mortgage mess music videos nikon nikon d7000 obama pensions preparedness remington ruger silver smith and wesson the fed unions wordpress youtube
Tag Archives: iron man
May 3, 2013. The rumor forever was that Stark was going to fight the Mandarin in one of the movies and it’s finally coming true, with Ben Kingsley as Mandarin. Link for RSS readers that don’t play Flash. I kid … Continue reading
Since I only know Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth from X-Men Origins: Wolverine I was surprised to see him in this NY Times theater piece. And with Black Widow on his lap. So yeah apparently he’s a Tony award-winning stage actor. … Continue reading
Rex Hammock pegs the tie-in between Tony Stark’s future-loving dad and Walt Disney’s vision of the world of tomorrow.
Even better than the first movie.
A few months ago I read the first two tradebooks of “The Ultimates” comic books, which is a modern re-imagining of The Avengers and their origin story. The Ultimates seems to be the roadmap Marvel is using for their new … Continue reading
Via Ace of Spades. Mickey O’Rourke plays Whiplash, who is one of my favorite Iron Man villains. He had a strong personality and over the years he kept reinventing himself with new weapons, new costumes, and at one point a … Continue reading
Slate – Let Them Drink Water!What a fat tax really means for America: It’s ironic that so many advocates for healthy eating are also outspoken gourmands. Alice Waters, the proprietor of Chez Panisse, calls for a “delicious revolution” of low-fat, … Continue reading
First there were the X-men movies, then the Spider Man movies, the new Batman reboot starring Christian Bale and most recently Iron Man. Now The Incredible Hulk carries on the winning streak of well-executed comic book movie adaptations starring A-list … Continue reading
The movie is as good as everyone says it is. The effects are believable and the acting talent is excellent. Robert Downey, Jr., is amazing as Tony Stark, the billionaire drunk scientific genius immature self-destructive and occasionally selfless jerk of … Continue reading
95% positive on Rotten Tomatoes. I’ve going to let my hopes get up for potential dashing.
Either way, go here.