- DSLR Video – Syncing a Movie with External Audio in Adobe Premiere (2 comments)
- Help! My ph Meter is Broken (3 comments)
- Adobe is Going to Subscription Pricing for Photoshop and Other Creative Suite Apps (1 comments)
- Internet Sales Taxes, Version 42 (1 comments)
- Amazon Reviews You Can Use (1 comments)
- Turn Your WordPress/Blogger/LiveJournal Blog Into a Book or PDF (2 comments)
- Business Cards (1 comments)
- 90,000 Strong Botnet Trying to Break in to WordPress Sites (4 comments)
- iPhone 5 Battery Life (4 comments)
- Happy 1st Birthday, Charlie (1 comments)
Archives by Date
Tags1911 amazon apple ar-15 bailout banks bbq biofuels bullshit artists california china climategate conversations d40 deficit dslr video facebook fdic flash photography global warming glock gold google guns and cameras inflation interest rates investing john edwards Lost million dollar ideas mortgage mess music videos nikon nikon d7000 obama pensions preparedness remington ruger silver smith and wesson the fed unions wordpress youtube
Tag Archives: million dollar ideas
I came up with a million dollar idea for coffee creamer. It’s like Half and Half but it’s 50% better. I call it Half and Half and Half. Previously – My Million Dollar Salad Dressing Idea
I’ll call it “Chasin’ Ass and Takin’ Names.”
“Canada – it’s like a whole other country.”
Hardee’s Breakfast Salad. Previously – My Million Dollar Web Site Idea
If there’s ever an earthquake in Chattanooga the newspaper headline should be See City Rock.
I’m going to name my next Web site 500 Internal Server Error. That way when the site is screwed up no one will be able to tell. Previously – My Million Dollar Accounting Firm Idea
I’m going to open an accounting firm. I’m gonna call it Accounting Crows. Previously – My Million Dollar Idea for a Kids Band
I’m going to start a band for kids called Juicebox Hero. That name will get a chuckle out of the elementary school kids who remember Foreigner’s 1981 hit, “Jukebox Hero.” All six of them.
If I ever write a sci-fi novel I’m going to name the alien race the Shi’Thead.
I’m going to open a furniture store that sells nothing but Barcoloungers and La-Z-Boys. I’ll call it “The Recline of Western Civilization.”
The next time I need a screen name I think I’ll call myself TheGreatDickTater.
After watching Robot Chicken: Star Wars II I have to ask – has anyone made a Stormtrooper/Darth Vader salt and pepper shaker set? Bonus from Google!
I’m gonna call it “I Like Big Buttes and I Cannot Lie.”
So you know how you can sign up as an Amazon affiliate? Like I can link to something on Amazon with my affiliate code and if you follow the link and buy it I get a commission. So just think … Continue reading